Way of the Spirit Re-Envisioned
Intriguing opportunities are unfolding in challenging times, when we most need deep roots in the Holy. Since 2012, Way of the Spirit has offered residential retreats over an 18-month program cycle. With retreat centers closed into the foreseeable future, I’m thrilled to introduce a new Way of the Spirit format:
In 2020-2021, interactive online mini-courses will explore essential program themes. Each course will stand alone. You can attend any one, or continue through all the courses in a year. With a uniquely collaborative and experiential approach, we’ll build encouraging spiritual community over the miles.
Information Session to learn more about program content, meet the director, and ask questions. Online via Zoom videoconferencing:
- Saturday, September 12, 4:00-5:00pm Pacific Time. Click here to RSVP.
- Or email Chris: email@example.com
Way of the Spirit Mini-Courses Online:
Three Saturday mornings of learning, reflection, and prayer
- 9:30am-1:30pm Pacific Time
- Interactive group sessions, presentations, and guided exercises, with 30 minute break
- Additional optional Individual spiritual accompaniment session with staff
- Private online community for program resources and sharing
What are online retreats like?
- Mini-Courses Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 • Detailed Course Content Here
- Listen—Personal Spiritual Awareness and Discernment. Nov 21, Dec 5 & 12, 2020
- Forgive—Relationships in the Holy: Jan 16, 30, Feb 13, 2021
- Accompany—Foster Sacred Conversations: Mar 6, 20, Apr 10, 2021
- Be Led—Spiritual Discernment and Everyday Ministry: May 1, 15, 22, 2021