A Hidden Wholeness
(11 Session Adult Education Curriculum)
Opening Worship: Jack Pines quote (p. 3)
Circle of Trust Principles (poster)
Worship Sharing Queries
- When in your life and work do you feel most whole? and/or
- Where do you feel a sense of integrity that comes from a sense of “being what you are”? and/or’
- Where do you feel most divided, “so far removed from the truth we hold within that we cannot know the ‘integrity that comes from being what you are'”?
- DVD Navigation > Ch 1 “The Primacy of Soul”
- What is your name for soul? What spoke to you in the poem? and/or
- Does the “wild animal” metaphor resonate with you?
- Review Session agenda (Rejoining Soul and Role)
- Read Palmer, 2004, Ch. 2: “Across the Great Divide: Rejoining Soul and Role” (pp. 13 – 29)
In consultation with our Ministry and Pastoral Care Committee, Bridge City Friends Meeting will immediately discontinue all in-person gatherings of our faith community at our usual Sunday location, Architectural Heritage Center, 701 NE Grand Blvd., Portland, OR. This includes Meetings for Worship, Meeting for Worship for Business, Committee meetings, and all scheduled presentations for this month. When this threat lessens, we will announce our return normal schedule.
Please consult this site for updates and new announcements. This is obviously a very fluid situation, requiring constant vigilance and precaution. For more specific information or questions, please contact Laura Arcidiacono, Bridge City’s Clerk, email@example.com.
To request access to our Zoom Meetings click here to fill out the request form.
Adult Education held on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.