A Hidden Wholeness – “Rejoining Soul and Role”
(11 Session Adult Education Curriculum)
- DVD Navigation > Ch 2 “The Great Divide” (https://vimeo.com/138675018)
- Read aloud pp. 25 & 26
Circle of Trust Practices (poster)
Worship Sharing Queries: Share an instance in your life when you
- used your “… familiar pattern of evasion” and/or
- reported “to the land” and not “to your boss” and/or
- were helped to discern your inner teacher’s voice
- How do you play now? What spoke to you in the poem? and/or
- Has your childhood play and early interests carried into your adulthood? What spoke to you in the poem? and/or
- What continuities and discontinuities are you aware of from your childhood?
- Review Session agenda (Intimations of the Soul)
- Read Palmer, 2004, Ch 3: “Explorations in True Self: Intimations of the Soul” (pp. 31 – 49)
In consultation with our Ministry and Pastoral Care Committee, Bridge City Friends Meeting will immediately discontinue all in-person gatherings of our faith community at our usual Sunday location, Architectural Heritage Center, 701 NE Grand Blvd., Portland, OR. This includes Meetings for Worship, Meeting for Worship for Business, Committee meetings, and all scheduled presentations for this month. When this threat lessens, we will announce our return normal schedule.
Please consult this site for updates and new announcements. This is obviously a very fluid situation, requiring constant vigilance and precaution. For more specific information or questions, please contact Laura Arcidiacono, Bridge City’s Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request access to our Zoom Meetings click here to fill out the request form.
Adult Education held on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.