Intimations of the Soul
(11 Session Adult Education Curriculum)
- DVD Navigation > Ch 3 “The Journey Toward an Undivided Self” (https://vimeo.com/138676618)
- Read aloud pp. 25 & 26
Circle of Trust Practices (poster)
Worship Sharing Queries: Share an instance in your life when you
- Valued security over being truthful and/or
- Divided your inner and outer life, and/or
- Integrated your inner and outer life
- What supports your soul’s well-being? What spoke to you in the poem? and/or
- How do you nurture your true self?
- What does your soul yearn for and need to thrive and guide your life?
- Review Session agenda (A Community of Solitudes)
- Read Palmer, 2004, Ch 4: “Being Alone Together: A Community of Solitudes” (pp. 51-69)
In consultation with our Ministry and Pastoral Care Committee, Bridge City Friends Meeting will immediately discontinue all in-person gatherings of our faith community at our usual Sunday location, Architectural Heritage Center, 701 NE Grand Blvd., Portland, OR. This includes Meetings for Worship, Meeting for Worship for Business, Committee meetings, and all scheduled presentations for this month. When this threat lessens, we will announce our return normal schedule.
Please consult this site for updates and new announcements. This is obviously a very fluid situation, requiring constant vigilance and precaution. For more specific information or questions, please contact Laura Arcidiacono, Bridge City’s Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request access to our Zoom Meetings click here to fill out the request form.
Adult Education held on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.