Link to to online meeting room will be provided
Special for August 2023 – UPDATE from Dan Davenport on 8/17/23
- Meeting for Worship for Business, on August 20th, will be held on Zoom only and is now scheduled at 1 PM.
- This is plan B. A member of the Davenport household tested positive for Covid-19. The Ministry and Pastoral Care committee reckons it would be better if the new Clerk of the Meeting not attend meeting in person at the AHC on Sunday.
- The format will be something like Meetings for Worship for Business in the last three years. These were ably clerked and conducted by Laura Arcidiacono.
- This particular meeting is my first as Clerk. I am receiving excellent and welcome support.
- A proposed agenda will be sent out later this week.
Click here for general information about Meeting for Business.
COVID Safety Guidelines for In-person Worship
We are now starting to meet in-person and on Zoom (blended worship), please click here to read our updated COVID Safety Guidelines.
For more specific information or questions, please click here to contact Bridge City’s Clerk or call our voicemail line at: 503.987.0495
To request access to our Zoom Meetings click here to fill out the request form.