WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
The deadline to register for the Section Meeting is February 28th. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING?
Ready to register? Before you do, you need the following:
- A valid email address (note that our system will only accept one registration for each email address)
- The appropriate registration fee (see the section regarding cost)
- Which of these two times you prefer for your home group meetings:
- 8am Pacific, 9am Mountain, 10am Central, 11am Eastern on March 13th and 9am Pacific, 10am Mountain, 11am Central, 12 noon Eastern on March 17th and 20th.
- 5pm Pacific, 6 pm Mountain, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern on March 13th, 17th, and 20th.
- Your top three choices for workshops (see the section on workshops)
- If you would like to facilitate an Interest Group, a 90-minute opportunity to gather with other interested Friends to discuss a topic of mutual interest, you will need to tell us the topic and/or title.
- If you would like to share music during the Section Meeting, either as part of a worship service or during our Festival of Music, you will need to tell us a bit about what type of music you would like to share!
Choose your payment method – online with PayPal or a credit card or by sending a check
Remember that your registration is not complete until we receive your payment! The registration deadline is February 28th.