On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 4pm, Bridge City Friends Meeting will meet in Darl’s’s home to have a celebration to remember loved ones who have died. This is in the spirit of Day of the Dead, a traditional Mexican holiday.
All are welcome to come. It is a time to share memories and celebrate the lives of the people we love and miss.
- You are welcome to bring a photo or other memento to share, if you want.
- You are welcome to bring stories of your loved ones and perhaps a poem or a song to share.
- We will provide warm cider, gingerbread, and candles.
- Please let Darl or Laura know if you are coming so we can be ready.
- We hope you can come for this time of community, love and healing.
Please call if you have any questions.