A Community of Solitudes
(11 Session Adult Education Curriculum)
Click Here to Download the December 12, 2021 Study Plan
- Read Satir: “Making Contact”
Circle of Trust Practices (poster)
Worship Sharing Queries: Share an instance in your life when you
- Being given the space to listen to your soul, to hear its voice, and to find the
courage to act on what it said, and/or
- A person helping you grow toward your true self, and/or
- Being in a space defined by the principles and practices that honor your soul’s
nature and needs
Worshipful Discussion: Stafford: “The Way It Is”
- How would you name the thread you follow, the thread that marks your path on
the Mobius strip? What spoke to you in the poem? and/or
- What or who helps you follow that thread and never let go?
- Review Session agenda (Creating Circles of Trust)
- Read Palmer, 2004, Ch 5, “Creating Circles of Trust”
In consultation with our Ministry and Pastoral Care Committee, Bridge City Friends Meeting will immediately discontinue all in-person gatherings of our faith community at our usual Sunday location, Architectural Heritage Center, 701 NE Grand Blvd., Portland, OR. This includes Meetings for Worship, Meeting for Worship for Business, Committee meetings, and all scheduled presentations for this month. When this threat lessens, we will announce our return normal schedule.
Please consult this site for updates and new announcements. This is obviously a very fluid situation, requiring constant vigilance and precaution. For more specific information or questions, please contact Laura Arcidiacono, Bridge City’s Clerk, email@example.com.
To request access to our Zoom Meetings click here to fill out the request form.
Adult Education is held on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.