Queries [Set #1] for our current round of Friendly 7's on
Care And Nurturing In Our Meeting
<<== Click for download/printable copy with Worship Sharing Suggestions
- Are we charitable with each other? Do we avoid hurtful criticism and gossip?
- Are we sensitive to one another's personal needs and difficulties and do we assist in USEFUL ways?
- We have lived with the above two queries in NPYM Faith & Practice for 15 years. What other ways might you express the underlying ideas of these queries?
- What are some of the aspects of Care and Nurturing in a faith community that you would find important?
- Can you recall a time when you experienced "Pastoral Care" in a faith community? What was it like for you?
- Self Care is important for personal resilience. How might you know when you are "working beyond your light"? Can you think of a time when this happened to you.